H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) is the world’s largest consumer tax services provider. More than 600 million tax returns have been prepared worldwide by and through H&R Block since 1955. In fiscal 2012, H&R Block had annual revenues of $2.9 billion with 25.6 million tax returns prepared worldwide.
Today, H&R Block:
- Prepares approximately 1 in every 6 U.S. tax returns
- Helped clients obtain more than $50 billion in tax refunds, credits and other government benefits in fiscal 2012
- Has a retail office within 5 miles of most U.S. taxpayers
- Files 1 in every 5 Earned Income Tax Credits
- Employs approximately 90,000 highly trained tax professionals
Tax return preparation services are provided in company-owned and franchise retail tax offices by approximately 90,000 professional tax preparers, and through H&R Block At Home™ digital products. H&R Block Bank provides affordable banking products and services. For more information, visit the H&R Block Online Press Center.
2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual Report
2010 Annual Report
2009 Annual Report
2008 Annual Report