H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) is the world’s largest consumer tax services provider. More than 625 million tax returns have been prepared worldwide by and through H&R Block since 1955. In fiscal 2013, H&R Block had annual revenues of $2.9 billion with 25.4 million tax returns prepared worldwide.
Today, H&R Block:
- Prepares approximately 1 in every 6 U.S. tax returns
- Helped clients obtain more than $50 billion in tax refunds, credits and other government benefits in fiscal 2013
- Has a retail office within 5 miles of most Americans
- Assists is clients through its more than 80,000 associates and highly trained tax professional
- Issued 2.5 million Emerald Prepaid MasterCards® with 8.7 billion in total deposits
In addition to company-owned and franchise retail tax offices worldwide and its H&R Block At Home™ desktop and online solutions, the company offers affordable financial products and services to support its tax business.
2013 Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual Report
2010 Annual Report
2009 Annual Report
2008 Annual Report